Shrimp in Foil Parcels Recipe
Contest winner Niki Reid shares a tasty Shrimp in Foil Parcels recipe that uses Cajun Seasoning!
Shrimp in Foil Parcels RecipePrint
ears of Corn
Caribe Pepper, diced
Signature Blends Cajun Seasoning
Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Preheat your grill to around 400°F (200°C).
- Wash and cut the potatoes, husk the corn and cut into thirds. Boil the corn and potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Dice the pepper, mince the garlic, and slice the Andouille into bite-sized pieces. Drain the potatoes and corn.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and Club House Signature Blends Cajun Seasoning. Add in the shrimp, sausage, garlic, pepper, potatoes, and corn, tossing to coat.
- Divide the ingredients onto four pieces of foil with the edges turned up (to catch any runaway butter). Wrap each parcel up and put them on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve with your favourite white wine.