Recipe For Salt Block Seared Scallops with Lemon Butter Sauce
Recipe For Salt Block Seared Scallops with Lemon Butter SaucePrint
sea scallops, patted dry
unsalted butter, cut into pieces
chives - minced
- Preheat the Himalayan Salt Platter on the grill. This must be done in stages. Low setting for 15minutes, medium for 15 minutes, finally high for 15 minutes. each stage with the lid closed.
- Pat the scallops dry and season them with salt.
- Sear the scallops for 3-4 minutes and then flip the scallops and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Using Napoleon Gloves, remove the entire salt block from the grill, and replace it with a small cast iron pan.
- Once the pan is hot, add butter, lemon segments, lemon juice, and chives. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over the scallops and serve.