Grandad’s Best Ribs Recipe
Contest winner Ian Barrett shares his delicious Grandad's Best Ribs recipe.
Grandad’s Best Ribs RecipePrint
1 bottle (188g.)
Spicy Montreal Steak Spice
Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce
- Preheat grill to 350°F (175°C).
- Rinse the ribs and pat dry. Coat the ribs with olive oil on both sides. Season the ribs with Club House La Grille Spicy Montreal Steak Spice until well coated.
- Place ribs bone-side down onto the grill. Using indirect heat, cook them for 45 minutes with the lid closed. Turn the ribs over and cook for another 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Brush on a generous amount of Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce onto the ribs and sprinkle with brown sugar on both sides. Continue cooking meat-side down for another 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Remove from grill and let the meat rest for five minutes. Enjoy!