Kale Chips Recipe
Contest winner Lori Watson shares her Kale Chips recipe that uses Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning.
Kale Chips RecipePrint
Butter (plus for greasing)
Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning, to taste
Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat the grill to low, around 300°F (150°C) to 325°F (160°C).
- Wash and thoroughly dry the kale. Break off leaf pieces into bite sized chunks, making sure not to leave any ribs.
- Mix Club House La Grille Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning and salt into the butter.
- Use waxed paper to massage the butter mixture on the leaves. Lightly grease tin foil with a little extra butter and then wrap the seasoned leaves in the lightly greased tin foil.
- Cook on a very low temperature for about 15 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Allow the kale chips to cool before you eat them.