Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Wings RecipePrint
Light Brown Sugar
Dried Ground Thyme
Dried Mustard Powder
chicken wings, tips removed; halved at joint
Frank's Red Hot Original
- Combine dry rub ingredients to make the rub. Thoroughly coat the wings and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, toss the wings and place them into the Rotisserie Grill Basket.
- Remove cooking grids and insert a drip tray under the rotisserie basket. Place the basket on the grill and start the motor.
- Light the Infrared Rear burner and turn on high.
- Cook the chicken wings for approximately 25-35 minutes, until the wings are fully cooked. Using a thermometer, the internal temperature should reach 165°F
- While wings are cooking, combine all ingredients for the buffalo sauce in a large bowl.
- When the wings are ready, carefully remove them from the basket and add to the bowl with sauce, mixing to coat.