Classic Steak with Vegetables
Cathy Ahner shares her tasty Classic Steak with Vegetables recipe!
Classic Steak with VegetablesPrint
Yellow Onion, chopped
Bell Peppers, chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 1/2 tbsp.
Rib Eye Steaks (1 1/2 in. thick)
Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, thyme, onion, bell peppers, and asparagus; season with salt and pepper and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the veggies are marinating, preheat the grill with a stainless steel grill topper, to about 400°F (200°C).
- Season steak with Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning. Clean and lightly oil hot grill using a silicone basting brush.
- Add the marinated veggies to the grill topper and cook the steak for about 10 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil, resting them for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Continue cooking the vegetables while the steak is resting, until they are tender and develop a slight char.