Smoked Applewood Spicy Honey Chicken Recipe
Contest winner Katie Coupland shares her savoury Smoked Applewood Spicy Honey Chicken recipe!
Smoked Applewood Spicy Honey Chicken RecipePrint
Chicken Leg Quarters
Jalapeño Pepper, minced
Fresh Lemons, juiced & divided
Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning
- Marinate chicken for an hour in a mixture of minced jalapeño, the juice of 1 1/2 lemons, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and water.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F(175°C). While it’s preheating, rub the cooking grids with a potato followed by an onion for non-stick and flavour.
- Place chicken on grill, bone side down, and using indirect heat cook for about 30 to 40 minutes until an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) is reached.
- When your chicken is almost done, brush with a mixture of Club House La Grille Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning mixed with honey and the remaining half of a lemon, juiced.
- Serve with your favourite sides and enjoy!