Grilled Vegetable Recipe with Balsamic Glaze
Grilled Vegetable Recipe with Balsamic GlazePrint
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Red Pepper, chopped
Green Zucchini, sliced
Yellow Zucchini, sliced
Fingerling Potatoes, halved
Portobello Mushrooms Caps
Balsamic Reduction – Garnish
Olive Oil – Garnish
- Preheat the grill to high, about 450°F, preparing for direct grilling.
- Wash and slice the vegetables. Season them with salt, pepper, and lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil.
- Place a grill basket, like Napoleon's Grilling Wok, directly on the grill over high heat.
- Load peppers and zucchini into the grill basket. Place the potatoes and mushrooms directly onto the grill.
- Grill all of the vegetables, flipping and stirring periodically, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once tender, remove them from grill and serve topped with olive oil, balsamic reduction, and sprigs of rosemary.