Classic Burger with Crispy BBQ Bacon Recipe
Keep things simple and delicious with this Classic Burger with Crispy BBQ Bacon recipe from contest winner Kristen Visser.
Classic Burger with Crispy BBQ Bacon RecipePrint
Fresh Canadian Chuck Ground Beef
2 1/2 tbsp.
Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef and the Club House La Grille Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning. Use the Napoleon Burger Press to form the meat into 1/3 lb. patties, then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F (200°C).
- While the grill is preheating, but still cold, place your bacon on the grids. Doing this will reduce bacon shrinkage.
- When the bacon is about half way done and the grill is up to temperature, grill the patties over direct heat for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- When the burgers are nearly cooked, add a slice of onion and top that with your favourite cheese, allowing the cheese to melt over top of the onion to hold it in place.
- Toast the buns on the grill and then begin assembling your burger with your favourite condiments. Don’t forget the bacon!