Baguette With Char Fillets Recipe
Baguette With Char Fillets RecipePrint
char fillets with skin
bunch of dill
granular dijon mustard
Juice and grated skin of 1 lemon
- Salt the fillets on the inside and rub oil on the outside. Place the fillets with the oiled skin side facing down on the smoking plank. Place the board on the grill and heat directly at high temperature. As soon as it starts to smoke reduce the temperature and close the lid of the grill. Cook the fish using direct heat at 150oc for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime chop the dill. Mix the cream cheese, mustard, sugar beet, syrup and dill. Season with salt, cayenne pepper and lemon zest.
- Cut the pickes in thin, long slices and mix with a pinch of sugar, salt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and marinate for aproximately 10 minutes. Clean the spring onions and slice them into fine rings. Peel the red onion and finely dice them. Mix the spring onions and red onion.
- Cut the baguette in half (lengthways). Spread the cream cheese and add the pickles to the baguette.
- Take the fish from the grill and remove the meat from the skin. Grill the skin on high heat untill it’s crispy. Spread the fish evenly over the baguette and spread the mixture of onions over it. Cut the baguette into four pieces and garnish with the crispy skin as desired.
Feel like a professional griller