Cookies are small text files that websites place on your device as you are browsing. They are processed and stored by your web browser. In and of themselves, cookies are harmless and serve crucial functions for websites. Cookies can also generally be easily viewed and deleted.
There are four types of cookies used on most modern websites:
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are essential to browse the website and use its features. Holding items in your cart while you are shopping would be an example of strictly necessary cookies. It is not required to obtain consent for this kind of cookie.
- Preferences cookies - Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made. Examples: your preferred language or region.
- Statistics cookies - Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
- Marketing cookies - These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
Napoleon.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies - to preserve user states across page requests.
- Statistics cookies - to understand how users interact with the website. Information is collected and reported anonymously.
- Marketing cookies - to help Napoleon and our partners serve ads that are more relevant to your interests.
Your Cookie Preferences
You’re in charge of your information. You can choose to opt-out of using all cookies by clicking the disable button below.
You can also change your mind at any time.