BBQ Veggies Recipe
Contest winner Mark Bortis shares his delicious way to make BBQ Veggies.
BBQ Veggies RecipePrint
Signature Blends Lemon & Herbs
Bell Peppers, sliced
Large Carrots, sliced
- Combine the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, and Club House Signature Blends Lemon & Herbs. Whisk in the oil in a steady stream until mixed completely. Set aside.
- Cut all of the vegetables lengthwise. Each pepper should be 4 or 5 pieces. Cut the zucchini lengthwise, at most 3/8 inch thick, same for the carrots.
- Toss the cut veggies in the dressing using your hands.
- Heat the BBQ to between 400°F (200°C) and 450°F (230°C).
- Grill everything over direct heat. First to go on are the carrots for 5 minutes, then add in the peppers for 5 minutes, followed by the zucchini.
- Wait for 5 minutes after putting on the zucchini, then flip all of the veggies. Continue grilling for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the veg from the grill and enjoy with burgers, kabobs or steak.