The Government of Ontario supports the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code (the “Code”), and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (the “AODA”). It is the goal of the Ontario government to make Ontario accessible by 2025.
Wolf Steel Ltd./Napoleon’s commitment and strategy to prevent and remove barriers to address current and future requirements of the AODA are provided below.
- Statement of Organizational Commitment:
- Wolf Steel Ltd. Multi-Year Accessibility Plan:
- Customer Service Policy Statement:
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy:
- Accessible Feedback Form:
- Printable Request for Alternate Format:
Accessibility Compliance Reports:
- 2020 Compliance Report - Wolf Steel:
- 2020 Compliance Report - Napoleon Home Comfort: