Meatballs over Rice with Greek Yogurt Sauce Recipe
Andrea Duncan shares her delicious Meatballs over Rice with Greek Yogurt Sauce recipe.
Meatballs over Rice with Greek Yogurt Sauce RecipePrint
Green Beans, washed & cut
Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning, heaping
Plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat grill to 400°F (200°C).
- Grate the carrots and slice shallot. Wash and cut the green beans, tossing them with 1 tbsp of oil and seasoning to taste. Place them into a grill wok and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to a medium pot over medium heat, and add shallots. Once they start to brown, add the grated carrot and rice along with 1 1/2 cups of water. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low, cooking for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- For the meatballs, mix beef, Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice, breadcrumbs, and egg. Form the meat mixture into 2-inch balls. Put the meatballs on the grill, over direct heat along with the beans in the grill wok. Cook both for 12 to 15 minutes, turning them 3 or 4 times.
- Mix the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and minced parsley. Serve the meatballs on a bed of rice with a dollop of the Greek yogurt sauce on top, and beans on the side.