Pork Chops Recipe
Enjoy this delicious and easy grilled Pork Chops recipe by contest winner Marie Donovan.
Pork Chops RecipePrint
Habanero Chili Pepper, minced
Montreal Steak Spice
- Combine ketchup, honey, vinegar, mustard, chili powder, and minced habanero. Simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 450°F (230°C). Brush the top of pork chops with canola oil and rub with Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice.
- Grill; rub side down, over direct heat for about 4 minutes, then flip.
- Brush with sauce and repeat with the other side. Grill until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 150°F (65°C).
- Remove the chops from the grill, brushing one last time with sauce. Rest them for 10 minutes before serving with extra sauce and your favorite sides.