Portugal Chicken Recipe
Enjoy this easy and tasty Portugal Chicken recipe by Yasmin Hall.
Portugal Chicken RecipePrint
1 pkg. (200g)
Montreal Chicken Wet Rub
Signature Blends Piri Piri
medium Chicken Breasts, bone in
- Empty 1 pkg. Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken Wet Rub into large Freezer bag along with 1 tbsp. Club House Signature Blends Piri Piri spice blend. Squeeze the bag to mix the two together before adding the chicken breasts.
- Push out as much air as possible and seal the bag. Using both hands massage the bag to cover all of the chicken with marinade.
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your grill to 375°F (190°C) and brush the cooking grids with oil.
- Remove the chicken for grilling and discard the leftover marinade.
- Grill the chicken using indirect heat for 13 to 15 minutes. Flip them over and cook for another 10 minutes, then move them to direct heat, grilling the chicken until the skin has crisped. Use an instant read thermometer to make sure that the chicken has reached 165°F (74°C) before removing from the grill and serving.