Steak Salad with Lime-Wasabi Dressing Recipe
Enjoy this delicious Steak Salad with Lime-Wasabi Dressing recipe by Jason Robert.
Steak Salad with Lime-Wasabi Dressing RecipePrint
Flank Steaks (2 lbs)
Salt Free Steak Spice
1 1/4 lbs
Mixed Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Arugula, loosely packed
Fresh Lime Juice
Fresh Ginger, minced
- Place steaks in a zip lock bag. Season with Club House La Grille Salt Free Steak Spice, and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to between 400°F (200°C) and 450°F (230°C).
- Grill the steaks for 5 to 7 minutes per side, with the lid down. Remove from grill, and them let rest for ten minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add tomatoes, and cook, stirring occasionally, for ten minutes or until seared. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the flank steak thinly across the grain; serve with tomatoes, arugula and lime wasabi dressing.
- For the dressing: Stir together lime juice, wasabi sauce, ginger, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil.