BBQ Mini New Potato Recipe Featuring the Rotisserie Grill Basket
2 to 4
BBQ Mini New Potato Recipe Featuring the Rotisserie Grill BasketPrint
Mini Potato medley (Gemstones)
Rosemary, fresh, chopped
Thyme, fresh, chopped
Fresh ground pepper
Lemon juiced and zested
- Preheat the rear burner to medium-high, about 350°F-375°F.
- Wash the potatoes and pat them dry.
- Toss the potatoes, whole, with the fresh chopped rosemary and thyme, 1 tbsp. olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add the seasoned potatoes to the Napoleon Rotisserie Grill Basket, and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the potatoes are roasted and fork tender.
- Remove the basket from the barbecue using barbecue gloves and then the potatoes from the basket, toss them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, zest and juice of ½ lemon. Re-season with salt and fresh pepper as the seasoning will have fallen off during the cooking.