Classic Steak with Vegetables Recipe
Cathy Ahner shares her tasty Classic Steak with Vegetables recipe!
Classic Steak with Vegetables RecipePrint
Yellow Onion, chopped
Bell Peppers, chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 1/2 tbsp.
Rib Eye Steaks (1 1/2 in. thick)
Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, thyme, onion, bell peppers, and asparagus; season with salt and pepper and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the veggies are marinating, preheat the grill with a stainless steel grill topper, to about 400°F (200°C).
- Season steak with Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning. Clean and lightly oil hot grill using a silicone basting brush.
- Add the marinated veggies to the grill topper and cook the steak for about 10 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil, resting them for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Continue cooking the vegetables while the steak is resting, until they are tender and develop a slight char.