Turkey Burgers Recipe
Contest winner Lillian Brown shares her tasty Turkey Burgers recipe.
Turkey Burgers RecipePrint
Montreal Chicken Spice
Red Onion, sliced
- Mix all of the ingredients (except oil) together, then divide into four portions. Use the Napoleon Gourmet Burger Press to make four patties.
- Preheat the grill to about 400°F (200°C). Lightly oil the cooking grids.
- Grill the turkey burgers over direct heat for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) is reached. Butter the cut side of the buns and lightly toast on the grill.
- Let your burgers rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with a thin slice of red onion, lettuce and a slice of tomato and your favorite condiments.